D3X, D3, D2Xs, D2X, D2Hs, D2H, D1X, D1H, D1, D700, D300s, D300, D200,
D100, D90, D80, D70s, D70, D5000, D3000, D60, D40x, D40.
SPEEDLITES: Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-140, SB-50DX, SB-30, SB-28, SB-27, SB-23, SB-22, SB-22s, SB-21B, SB-20, SB-15, SB-14, SB-11
- This FC-682 is a good accessory used to achieve off-camera flash
photography works without the harsh shadows behind the subjects, or
achieve special for the subject.
- This item is an upgrade version of Yongnuo SC-28 TTL cord, it has a
hot shoe at each end, so you can use it for two flashes at the same time
- Fully works on TTL mode when using only 1 flash. (TTL function could not work well if 2 flashes are used at the same time).
- There is a built-in tripod socket at the opposite side where the Speedlite unit is mounted.
- Designed by the third party.
- Normal coiled length: 0.7m or 0.23ft
- Max stretched length: 3m or 10ft
- The UNC (Unified National Coarse Thread) of tripod socket is 1/4
- 1 X TTL Remote Cord FC-682
- 1 X English manual